Friday 30 October 2009

Lost Streets - Bozier's Court (2)

LOST STREETS - BOZIER'S COURT (2)

A conversation with a reader takes me back to the picture libraries and I find this great shot from English Heritage of the buildings that delimited the court on the eastern side. (3rd picture, Ref no: CC97/01522) ...

http://viewfinder.english-heritage.org.uk/search/results.aspx?index=0&mainQuery=tottenham%20court%20road&searchType=all&form=home

... shame there's no way to link to it directly. The other pics of the corner are obviously post 1900, and I've emailed them about the dates.

2 comments:

  1. I just subscribed to your blog yesterday and I am in love. These photos are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of good stuff out there - glad you're enjoying the blog. Hope you know my website too, www.victorianlondon.org.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete